News: One injured, multiple pets rescued following house fire in N Austin

AUSTIN, TX – One person was hospitalized following a house fire in north Austin which led to multiple pets being rescued by the Austin Fire Department this morning.

According to KXAN, the incident happened at a two-story home located 7214 Bethune Avenue at 5:03 a.m., when a candle sparked a blaze.

One person escaped the fire, and then was taken to the hospital with undisclosed injuries.

The Austin Fire Department rescued multiple pets in the blaze, including a cat that needed to be administered oxygen in order to survive.

The Loewy Law Firm is prepared to help those people who have been injured in an accident in the Lone Star State. Contact an Austin personal injury attorney today to discuss how much your case may be worth. Your initial consultation is absolutely free.